We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality service. Here are the people working for you every day to repair your vehicle.
John M. Seifert
- Started New Oxford Mechanical in July 1997. He started out working at Winter Gardens Quality Foods with his Father Harry P. Seifert. As he worked there over the years he decided to follow his father's footsteps by starting his own business. His wife Robin O. Seifert started working at Rosie's Restaurant with her mother Lois Rose Reynolds. When the restaurant was sold in 2001 she decided to work with her husband. After all these years they are still happily proud owners of this business.
- Started in June 2002. He is devoted to helping all our customers to help their needs in getting parts.
- Started in July 1997 as a manager of the automotive Department. He goes over the top to help his customers as much as possible.
Michael Keating Jr
- Started in July 1997 as the Truck Shop Manager. Mike is supportive in helping his customer's needs with any help they need. He likes working at New Oxford Mechanical because he likes all the people and you also learn something new every day.
Things you didn't know about me
-He has worked here over 20 years
-He likes Motorcycles
-He was a Vet
- Has been a highly devoted employee since 2003 and goes above and beyond to help his customers out in any way he can. He enjoys working at New Oxford Mechanical because it's a family oriented place and it's something different all the time and he also gets to know all his customers as friends.
Some things you didn't know about me
-My dream vehicle is an Ice cream Truck
-He enjoys camping with his family
-He enjoys walks in the rain on the beach